Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter must have's

Hello lovelies, so sorry I've been away for so long, I have been so busy between work and preparing for Graduate school and everything you can imagine. But today I have some really great product reviews for you for this winter season. Now winter as we all know is notoriously known to dry everything from your skin to your hair, it puts a major toil on your whole being and causes you to be a bit more fatigued as well. So I have discovered some products to combat the winter blues, that will keep you looking fresh, well rested and lets not forget moisturized. 

First means first vaseline!! I know its a shock but honestly I have been using vaseline as a full body moisturizer for a few months now and not only does my skin feel absolutely incredible but it looks great as well. I've received a ton of compliments about how radiant my skin looks and feels. Vaseline is very affordable and can be purchased practically anywhere. Many people are fearful of using vaseline on their face because it is obviously petroleum jelly and is very concentrated but as a user of the product I have to say I have not had one breakout, not ONE! If anything it help cure acne, it seals your clean. After washing your face apply a light amount and like magic you have sealed the clean :)

vaseline.jpg




The next product must have is a for your lovely tresses, now I understand the sensitivity of this subject and the sophistication of my readers so I am fully aware of the many hair differences. I myself am a natural girl. I don't have a relaxer (I'm in the process of growing it out) and 3 weeks out of the month I wear my hair curly (its natural state). When I wash and condition my hair I have used Treseme` in the past but have discovered Burt's Bee's more moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Shampoo. Not only does it smell so delicious but in addition it has 98.1% natural ingredients and it is not tested on animals. I don't know about you but I want to make sure I'm doing my part to preserve the well being of this world while looking cute :) For conditioner I have been using Joico K-Pak reconstruct conditioner for damaged hair. It smells great, makes your hair super manageable and it tells you the pH level of the conditioner which is important to maintain well moisturized hair. 

265x265px-LS-burts-bees-more-moisture.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg


The next product must-have is to combat the look of fatigue on those cold winter mornings. I use Benefit's eye bright pencil. In the water line of my eye I draw in the eye bright which is a pale pink colored pencil that instantly makes your eyes look more awake and even fools you to believe you are as well. I swear by this product I use it everyday and it makes a ton of a difference when applying the rest of my makeup.


benefit1.jpg

Lastly but certainly not least is drink green tea, studies show that the regular consumption of green tea in oppose to coffee or carbonated energy drinks is not only better for your digestion organs but helps you to concentrate for longer periods of time in comparison to energy drinks which make you crash after some time and also dehydrate you.


green_tea.jpg




Well thats all I have for you today, stay tuned for next time! Stay beautiful.


Love and Peace


D


No comments:

Post a Comment