Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting Closer

Hello to everyone whose been following my blog page! which I can assume hasn't been many since not one person (hilariously shameful) has left any comments. First I would like to apologize to those of you who has actually taken the time out and shown your support for my blog spot page or my lack of one to be honest, but I've been pretty busy with life. Working has taken up a big part of my life and so has a plethora of other things. I have been doing a lot of research on beauty products and stores and I would absolutely love to tell you all a little bit about it but unfortunately I am in the process of being kicked off my boyfriends computer. Tomorrow I will have an extensive review on Makeup Forevers High Definition foundation and its brilliance on women of color, also I will be doing a review on Iman's boook, The Book of Color I believe its called but I'm not exactly sure, so stayed tuned for that. Thanks everyone and what up to all my girly girls.

Peace and much needed love.

No comments:

Post a Comment