Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Makeup Forever

My primary intentions for my blog page was to write about whatever came to mind; thoughts, ideas, trivial information for your not so everyday lives and recently I was approached by a woman who owns her own marketing company while I was buying Essence Magazine's editors book: The Black Woman's Guide to Healthy Living. This particular marketing company markets beauty and health businesses and with this encounter I have decided to more specifically have my blog spot page discuss latest beauty trends, health, and products for this large booming industry. As a certified beauty nerd, I figured this wasn't such a difficult task especially since its one of my growing hobbies. Over the weekend I did a Sephora haul, I bought a number of makeup products, it would be a lot easier to have with my blog an accompanying video blog but since my computer is outdated and the Internet is not accessible I've decided to get a new computer and once I have acquired this new computer I will have more extensive blog spot blogs. Okay talk to you guys soon!

Peace and much needed love.

No comments:

Post a Comment